Wednesday 1 February 2017

Nothin But. Review


Hello lovelies, I hope you're all doing very well!
I wanted to try something a little different with this post as opposed to the usual outfit updates.

The lovely Hannah at Fred sent me some Nothing But. snack options to try, which was great as they were just what I was looking for as my January detox snack refresh.
The packaging is simple but effective and the pops of colour for each individual flavour gives the brand a real edge.

My favourite of all the snacks had to be the Pineapple and Grape, these were perfect for filling me up and a quick go to snack at work, the refreshing taste made it easy to enjoy the dried fruit without feeling naughty for snacking on something with a trillion calories in.

I definitely recommend the snacks if your looking for a quick and healthy alternative, and the variation of options and flavours gives a vast choice!

Give the snacks a go for yourself here.

All my love xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!