Wednesday 4 November 2015

IPR Press Day - London Shoreditch



 



A few weeks ago myself and a five other girls from UCLan Fashion Promotion got the chance to go for a day out in London at the fantastic offices in Shoreditch, IPR London's Press Day.

It was lovely to get away from Preston for a day and explore London whilst having the chance to check out some of the newest collections/designers from SS/16.

An amazing chance to really get a real taste of what I am to expect when I go into the Fashion industry, furthermore a fantastic talk for IPR's Harvey gave us students a real insight into the PR world.

Brilliant day, highly recommend getting yourself down to IPR before it's too late if this is something you're interested in.

All my love,




No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!