Saturday 26 October 2013

Artificial Autumn!

Whats that?! Two Outfits Of The Day all in one?? THAT'S RIGHT!


ALOHA!!
Admittedly I absolutely hate rain and wind... however these characteristics of Autumn/Winter aside I think it's my favourite time of the year! I get to wear my big boots all the time and I'm not even scrutinized for it, not to mention the endless amounts of layer I can cosy myself in!
A-Level again are taking over my life, ever more so than last year I'm up to my neck in UCAS applications, personal statements and deadlined coursework so the one minute I get to take a Friday afternoon walk in the woods why not share it with you?!

OOTD;

Dress- AX PARIS
Boots- Betty Jackson
Cardigan- ARK
Necklace- H&M
Scarf- PRIMARK
Watch- MARC JACOBS

Whilst I was taking pitcures of my bestie (annieallsorts) for my Media project; I thought I'd share with you an outfit I styled for her too... enjoy, and whatever it is you're doing today, have a wonderful time!!




Until next time you beauties!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!