Tuesday 19 February 2013

Oui Oui!

Bonjour all you little Beauties!!
I haven't been blogging much lately and that's because I've spent the weekend in the beautiful Paris... BUT no fear I have lots of pictures to share with you!


So If you haven't noticed by now I didn't miss a single chance what so ever to get a snap of anything I came across in Paris. From streetlights and lamp posts to the Eiffel at night!
I can hands down say that this city is one of the MOST beautiful places I have ever been to and it undoubtedly lived up to every single expectation I had!
There's not much I can say about the experience except I had a lovely time and have definitely ticked off one of the biggest visits on my bucket list!- The pictures speak much louder than words..(or in this case letters) so I hope you enjoy what I've got to show you, and if any of you ever ever EVER get the chance to go to Paris yourself GO! Or... If you've already been leave me some comments on what you thought, I'd love to hear about your experiences!!

Love always and until next time.. oxoxo



8 comments :

  1. great pics!!

    iminmoda.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED your photos and you made me want to visit again so badly! I was in Paris a few years ago and I am dying for a chance to go back… hopefully this summer for a brief visit. It is undoubtedly one of my favorite places in the whole world!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite places in the world too! For fashion especially!!
      I'm so glad you liked the post!!xoxox

      Delete
  3. I've been to Paris about five times now and everytime I'm so happy to be there again. Seeing the Eiffel Tower still makes me feel so happy, haha! In fact I'm thinking of doing my semester abroad there next spring, I'd love to live there for just a few months and to learn French. Plus I could get some macarons from La Durée, or visit musée d'Orsay or shop at Lafayette whenever I want. Paris truly is one of my favourite places in the world.

    xoxo, Sam
    www.justsammthing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going there for a whole semester would be amazing!! So jealous!!
      One of my very favourite places!xoxox

      Delete

Tell me what you think!!